Friday, April 10, 2009

Concept Car : Designed Especially For Superheroes


So far we have presented you many cool concepts like cars, bikes, and others. Today it’s time for another car concept which was designed especially for superheroes. I’m not a superhero, but I would become one if somebody would gift me this super car concept. The vehicle has an aerodynamic shape as it has to be very fast in order to help superheroes catch the bag guys on time.


It was designed by Matus Prochaczka and I don’t understand why doesn’t have any names. Well, no problem with that, every superhero can name it however he wants. All cars of the future will be green, and this one will be the same - the engine will be a hybrid based on biodiesel and electricity. Another reason for the car to be green is that superheroes are role-models for kids and they will follow their example and buy green cars when they grow up.


I don’t know what you think, but the design doesn’t look feasible to me and it’s very likely that this concept car will remain only a concept and we will be only see it in cartoons. I would like to be proven wrong and to see this green vehicle on the roads of my country in the near future, but first the designer has to find a car manufacturer to build it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...